Antiques and Chat
Join us in our Culloden home on this FREE Virtual Tour to look through the interesting and historic items we’ve collected from all over Scotland over the years. This Virtual Tour includes all the new antiques we’ve invested in through 2021, so if you’ve attended this event before, you will be seeing so much more this time around.
Come and meet and chat with us face to face, ask us questions, enjoy a laugh with us too… while we share with you some rather wonderful things, including these historic Meat Domes…
Our collection includes:
- A wonderful collection of magnificent old books which are new to our collection.
- A newspaper article which recorded the trial of a very famous Jacobite and is dated not long after the ’45.
- Deeds which are 200 years old.
- Two 18th century glasses.
- A wonderful collection of magnificent prints dating back to the early 1800s.
- Very old postcards, including some of Culloden Battlefield which show how it used to look a very long time ago…
- Many items of armoury.
- An old spinning wheel.
- A stone carving of a sword used at the Battle of Culloden.
- 18th century cannon and musket balls.
- An 18th century Powder Horn.
- Famous old Scottish dolls.
- Jacobite glasses.
- Andy’s collection of whiskies.
We are so excited to be sharing these with you. There is more too… too much to list here. So come on by and join us.
We’ll show you each item close up and share with you the history behind them.
You can book on the calendar below for free. You only require one ticket per device, no matter how many people will be watching in the same household.
You don’t need to enter any credit card details. We only require your name and email address so that we can email you the private Zoom link to join the meeting 24 hours before it begins and again 2 hours before. Please remember to check your spam/junk email if it doesn’t arrive in your main email.
This gathering will last 90 minutes, possibly longer.
All in all, it will be lovely to meet up… and we always enjoy plenty of laughter on these…
This Virtual Tour is not available on demand as a rental and will only be delivered live.
* Please note this Virtual Tour was created specifically for those who are unable to visit Scotland this year, so booking is only open to those based outside of the United Kingdom, as places are limited.
Next date to be announced.
4.00pm SCOTTISH time
For the 4 pm Tours (UK & Scotttish time in December – Please CLICK HERE and enter the city closest to you to check what time this tour will be in your time zone.